We love Aberdeen! It's a fantastic city and has to be one of our favourite places to visit.
And it just so happens that we have not one, but TWO shows in Aberdeen at the moment!
The Lady Boys of Bangkok are performing at Beach Links in the unmistakably-pink Sabai Pavilion until Saturday 29th July... and just down the road at Queens Links you'll find The Chinese State Circus - who will be playing in the Big Top until Sunday 30th July!
In fact, the two tents are so close to each other that you can see them both in the bottom-right corner of this Aberdeen evening landscape scene.
Here are 5 facts you may not have known about Aberdeen:
1) There are over 30 places named Aberdeen throughout the world (although the one in Scotland is surely the best)!
2) Aberdeen houses Britain's oldest business - the Aberdeen Harbour Board.
3) Aberdeenshire's Craigievar Castle partially inspired Disney's iconic Cinderella Castle, and you can see why!
|© National Trust for Scotland|
4) More medieval coin hoards have been found in Aberdeen than anywhere else in Britain.
5) In 1882 Aberdonian Astronomer Sir David Gill took the first successful photograph of a comet. The Moon's Gill Crater is also named after him.
What is your favourite thing about Aberdeen? let us know in the comments!