Like with all things you cook ingredients are a must, and this is what you'll need:
- 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
- 400g beef strips (Or if you can't find these just cut steaks into thin slices)
- 1 Red Chilli
- 2 tablespoons of oyster sauce
- A couple of basil leaves for good measure
- Tickets to see the Lady Boys of Bangkok (these are necessary for the recipe due hold the significant spot in the concoction of a good time)
Now are you ready for the hard part? Nah? Neither are we. So here the ridiculously simple method...heat a wok until smoking hot - pour in the oil and swirl accordingly - then place in beef strips and chilli and cook off till lightly brown (should take about 3 minutes) - add the sauce and basil leaves then making sure the meat is sufficiently coated and voila you got yourself a small bit of Thailand in your kitchen. The whole fiasco should take around 5 minutes to prep and 5 minutes to cook - 10 minutes all in isn't bad for a tasty meal. Below is what it should look like - if your a professional photographer with a fancy camera.